T&G, Shiplap, S4S
– Beetle Kill Pine(Lodgepole Pine) – Blue Stain
– Beetle Kill Pine(Lodgepole Pine) – White Pine- Douglas Fir
– Blue Stain Ponderosa Pine
– Eastern Red Cedar(Availability Limited)
– 1″x4″ Finished at:3/4″x3.5″
– 1″x6″ Finished at:3/4″x5.5″
– 1″x8″ Finished at:3/4″x7.5″
– 3/4″x4″ Finished at:1/2″x3.5″
– 3/4″x6″ Finished at:1/2″x5.5″
Note: 7/16″ is the thinnest we can mill. Thicker options available as well.
– Square Edge Tongue and Groove (with or without nickel gap)
– Bevelled Tongue and Groove (V-Groove)
– Shiplap (with or without nickel gap)
– S4S (smooth on four sides)
– Flooring T&G (Tongue recessed for nail head. Relief groove on underside.)
Note: These are our most common profiles. We have access to virtually any profile you may need. If you have something specific, please ask.
FLOORING: The difference between our regular T&G and our flooring T&G is the amount of sorting we do to cull out cracks, loose knots, etc.. All of the beetle kill pine we cut is from dead standing material which means that every single log we cut has a giant crack in it. While we sort for compromising cracks and color in our standard material, we take an extra step with flooring. Our flooring starts at $3.50/sqft.
– 10″ wide T&G is also available upon request.
– Thicker material is available upon request.
– All prices are subject to change without notice.
1″x8″ Nickel Gap Tongue and Groove
1″x6″ Nickel Gap Shiplap